|Location||Mount Gravatt East|
|Posted||29 days ago|
*THIS ROLE WILL ONLY SUIT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN A CASUAL ARRANGEMNET AND ARE SEEKING FLUCUATING HOURS. COULD VARY BETWEEN 1 SHIFT PER WEEK AND 5 SHIFTS PER WEEK.*
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are experts in matching the best talent with exclusive opportunities in the marketplace. Multiple opportunities have come available for experienced contact centre agents to assist with a State Government Department large-scale project based on the South side. These role are unguaranteed hours and are part of a casual employment pool which will be accessed in peak periods. This role will suit customer service professionals that are ONLY looking for PART-TIME hours/ fluctuating hours. If this sounds like you, see below!
About the Role
- Answering and responding a high volume of incoming calls from the Public
- Processing high volume of claims and approving payments as necessary
- Synthesising and relaying information back in a clear and concise manner
- Utilising a database to look up information and data entry
- Email correspondence and inbox management as required
- Previous experience in a client service or contact centre setting.
- Exceptional customer service delivery
- Ability to think on your feet and adaptability to differing tasks in a high volume capacity
- 24/7 Rotating roster - You must have full availability
We are looking for motivated candidates to seize this opportunity! - Apply today.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com.com