About the Company
We are looking to assist our client with finding great talent for their Projects. They are interstate and a highly desired employer and builder. Specialising in residential construction they cover mixed use, medium density and town houses.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, this role will be responsible for implementing and administering effective building management strategies that will ensure the completion of projects on time, budget and to standard.
About the Role
* Managing site cost control
* Regular progress checks and reviews of build quality
* Ensure that construction is progressing to the project plan and program
* Regular reporting on site progress and issues
* Maintaining relationships with suppliers and trades
* Providing exceptional customer service
* Builders license or supervisors certificate
* Demonstrated experience in a similar role with residential projects
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
* Highly developed abilities in stakeholder/relationship management
* A passion for delivering residential projects
Career progression and be part of a great team.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Hitchcock on 02 8093 0610, quoting ref no. JO-1705-67096. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com