Your new company:
My Client is quickly becoming known as one of the biggest names within the luxury Apartment space. Due to recently won projects scattered throughout Sydney's suburbs, they are looking to bring on a Construction Manager to join 2 others in driving their business forward. The role would also suit an expereinced Foreman that is ready to take the step up.
Your new role:
- Work alongside senior management within the business and fundamentally ensure the successful completion of all projects undertaken.
- You will oversee the project teams and ensure the construction process is maintained, in order to do this you will liaise frequently with the guys and visit the sites on a regular basis.
- Manage a team of Project Managers and Site Manager to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A minimum of 5 years local experience within Sydney as a Senior Foreman or Construction Manager.
- Experience delivering Luxury Apartment projects upwards of $50M.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Construction.
- Outstanding leadership and presentation skills.
- A strong ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders and subcontractors.
- An attitude which reflects our client's culture which is positive and solutions focused.
- Overseas applications with no ANZ experience will not be considered
What you'll get in return:
- A strong pipeline of future projects with a loyal client base - these guys are being gifted tenders!
- An infectious, family based culture where the staff retention rate is second to none.
- An open plan office set-up which assists all members of staff in collaboration.
- A transparent leadership team that will support your progression within the business.
- A company that rewards their staff with: AFL box tickets, race days, fortnightly drinks, gold class cinema tickets etc.
- An attractive salary package.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Hitchcock on 02 8093 0610, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89889. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com