Our tier 1 banking client is in need of some expertise in regards to their Connex architecture.
With your 10+ years expereince you will be tasked with:
- Providing Achitectural advice in respect of Connex.
- Reviewing and advising any Connex vendor proposed changes/customisations.
- Liaising with and providing advice to Solution Designers and Architects.
- Monitoring the health of Connex.
- Applying maintenance updates to the Connex product when supplied by the vendor including:
- Configuration changes.
- Code changes to for additions and deletions of PIs and THs, associated batch systems as required.
- System testing.
- Updating documentation.
- Liaising with project teams/users.
- Providing subject matter advice to other technology project teams in respect of Connex.
- Developing fixes for Connex to address / resolve Production incidents.
To be successful you will need expert knowledge of:
- Connex configuration (running on IBM z/OS)
- IBM JCL
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margaret Cook on 03 9929 9554, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90255. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com