About the Organisation
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems. We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
About the Role
You will be responsible for recording, maintaining and releasing configuration information and technical data. You will be the key person to maintain advanced user skills of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system, including the recording of up to date metadata to enable the automation of the Configuration Reports.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working with sub-contractors and suppliers to assess their configuration management capability;
- Managing the flow-down of configuration management requirements via a defined statement of work;
- Auditing the implementation of configuration management requirements by sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Ensuring the integrity of configuration data, their attributes and their validity across the whole life cycle
To be Considered, You Will Have:
- Previous experience in a similar Configuration Manager role or equivalent
- Experience on a Major ASDEFCON project with the production of key Configuration Management Contract deliverables
- Product Lifecycle Management Tools
- Configuration Management standards and process
- Basic Systems Engineering principles
- Team leadership and Reporting skills
- Experience of large, complex, real time software-based systems
- Knowledge of Air Traffic Management standards
- Experience with the use of Requirement Management System specifically with DOORS
- Experience with the use of Test Management System such as DOORS, JIRA
- Experience with the use of Defect Management System such as JIRA
- Experience in Defence based engineering projects using ASDEFCON processes or equivalent
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101165. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com