A government agency.
* Develop, implement and maintain as appropriate, a comprehensive communications and engagement plan including monitoring, evaluating and reporting on activity in support of the company's objectives and priorities.
* Advise on the use of a range of communication tools appropriate for specific audiences and messages, including advertising, PR leaflets and posters, website, social media etc.
* Manage the implementation of a range of community and stakeholder engagement tools and techniques, such as community forums and events, workshops, briefings, surveys, community outreach activities and engagement tools.
* Maintain and develop effective links with print, broadcast and online media on a day-to-day basis and could be the first point of contact for all media queries, formulating draft responses and briefing journalists with approved information.
* Monitor and report on the interests of community and key stakeholders, assess program and project risks and provide recommendations to senior executives on how to best manage complex and contentious issues.
* Successfully project manage a number of different communication and engagement activities so that they are delivered on time and on budget.
* 5 + years of experience in similar position / sectors.
* Excellent in written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience managing a high volume workload within strict deadlines across internal / external clients.
* Experience in the delivery of community consultation projects, either in the public or private sector (infrastructure experience preferable).
* Ability to travel to regional locations, and work outside of business hours.
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90728. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com