About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are currently seeking a Communications Support Officer with content management experience (CMS) for a contract until end of December with a possibility of extension. You will be responsible for the development and distribution of accurate information to Government internal and external stakeholders. This role is starting ASAP and will suit an individual seeking a challenge!
About the Role
- Demonstrated skills and competencies in the delivery of effective and efficient program support services.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment developing effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Proven experience, skills and knowledge in HTML and uploading and designing content for Intranet/Internet site.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement, resolve problems and work autonomously to achieve organisational goals.
- Experience using Squiz Matrix and/or Drupal CMS is essential
- Vision 6 experience is highly regarded
- Previous experience maintaining webpages
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly competitive hourly rate + superannuation
- Contract possible extension until June 2019!
- Large Government Department
- CBD fringe location
- Dedicated Government consultant throughout your assignment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Duy Le, Consultant - Marketing & Communication on 07 3023 1004 or firstname.lastname@example.org Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com