|Posted||11 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment have been engaged to recruit a Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Officer AO6 - for our government client.
About the Role
- Design, develop and implement an engagement and communications action plan.
- Draft and update regular and targeted content for management and employees.
- Monitor, measure and report on the effectiveness of communication and engagement activities.
- Design and coordinate engagement activities including information and support sessions.
- Collect and assess feedback to identify gaps, improve products or delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in applying information design and graphic design skills to delivery information in a clear, informative way.
- Experience engaging and working with a range of internal stakeholders.
- Communicating with influence: anticipating stakeholder needs, adapting to audience and negotiating confidently.
- Supporting strategic direction.
The role plays a critical part in ensuring timely and effective communications to a diverse range of stakeholders whilst also significantly contributing to strategic direction of the department. You will have extensive experience within communication, project management with organisational change being highly regarded.
- Federal Government Client
- 3 Month contract - Could extend
- Brisbane city Fringe location.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Rossell on QLDGov_Corp@davidsonwp.com , quoting ref no. JO-2102-102949. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com