About the Company
One of Australia's most recognised not-for-profit organisation who provide a much needed service and touch the lives of millions.
About the Role
As the Communications Analyst you will partner with the technology Program teams to define and execute the communications and change management plans. You will use your experience and expertise to influence, provide advice and manage the end to end communication plan. The role operates with a degree of autonomy and will undertake decision making in the context of priorities set by the ICT Program Manager.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience developing internal communications strategies and plans on technology projects
- Demonstrated experienced developing and implementing change communications programs
- Experienced in developing employee engagement strategies
- Experienced in providing strategic and tactical communications and change management advice and support to leaders and colleagues
- Excellent consulting and problem solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
- Excellent writing and creative design skills
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margaret Cook on 03 9929 9554, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89937. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com