|Posted||about 2 months ago|
We are looking for a Senior Communications Advisor with previous experience in coordinating and delivering complex and sensitive projects. The successful candidate will have strong writing skills and be able to present clear and concise communications to a range of audiences. You will have experience working with technical experts and taking their guidance on complex information and simplifying it for diverse stakeholder groups. To be successful in this role, you will have outstanding stakeholder engagement, be confident in influencing senior leaders and in building strong relationship with key partners.
You will support on the coordination and delivery of change communications across multiple initiatives, providing communications advice and support to the wider business.
- Coordinating high quality communication flow into and out of the program
- Working with communication teams to provide a singular and united voice on all activity and manage communication risk
- Developing and executing clear, timely and effective communication materials
- Implementing all communication materials for the program including presentations, intranet information and a monthly newsletter
- Overseeing and executing integrated change and stakeholder engagement communication materials
- Producing detailed material to support operator and stakeholder awareness and readiness preparations
- Monitoring stakeholder engagement feedback using information to support decision making on change interventions
- Attending meetings and working closely with the team to provide a clear and unified voice
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102195. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com