About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the Commercial, Not-for-profit and Government sectors. With the new financial year coming into effect we have identified significant growth within the above sectors, which require candidates for multiple Communications roles potentially dealing with internal and/or external stakeholders.
About the Role
Davidson are currently seeking expressions of interest from candidates with strong engagement, communications or planning experience who can support the design and implementation of a range of effective communications and engagement strategies on a diverse range of projects.
- Coordinate media advertising, production and delivery of communication materials.
- Draft communication collateral including community updates and newsletters, information panels, responses to community enquiries, fact sheets and frequently asked questions.
- Draft communications, engagement strategies and implementation plans
- Developing stakeholder engagement plans and engagement strategies
- Responding to media enquires as required and producing quality content
We are looking to speak to experienced Communications candidates with strong operational and technical knowledge in Internal and/or external communications and stakeholder engagement
- Tertiary qualification in related degree/discipline
- Previous experience within Government, NFP or Corporate brands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning & organising skills
- Adaptability & initiative working across on a wide range of projects in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite platforms
Applications are being considered as they come in - please apply by submitting your application through the portal. Confidential discussions can be directed to Duy Le on 07 3023 1004 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com