|Posted||8 days ago|
Our client is a market leader in telecommunication solutions, energy distribution and electrical infrastructure. They are currently looking for a Commercial / Business Analyst - Renewables to join their team, initially for a 6 month contract.
- Deliver market intelligence report summarising the uptake of microgrids worldwide based on available public information.
- Inform the impact of regulatory update of embedded network in the future viability of microgrid technologies (for NEM connected microgrids).
- Liaise with project engineering team to drive all necessary assumptions for business case development and assessment.
- Build / update investment financial model.
- Assist with organisation sustainable capability in responding to market opportunities.
- Preparation of project reports by collecting and analysing information and data.
- Highly developed critical analysis skillset with capability to synthesise large volumes of information, determine key assumptions and consequential outcomes inherent in market research, to provide insight and identify salient commercial considerations.
- Have attention to detail in regards to assumptions and investment cases development.
- Proven and demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the renewable energy industry key trends and understanding of the application of new technology and associated commercial models in the Queensland, national and international electricity markets.
- Degree level qualifications in Commerce, Business or a relevant discipline.
- Class 'C' drivers licence.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2104-104050. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com