|Posted||27 days ago|
About the Company
This organisation is a high profile, well known household entity. It has significant scope and scale, having invested significantly in its infrastructure and operations. With a major transformation initiative underway, this business is well placed to continue to invest in its people and processes to deliver optimal outcomes for its customers and stakeholders alike.
About the Role
- The purpose of this role is to contribute to procurement effectiveness by designing, implementing and continually improving procurement policies, processes and procedures and by delivering research, analytics and insights on cost structures, suppliers, market indicators and internal expenditure opportunities.
- To enable and provide support to the wider procurement team in delivering the Procurement framework.
- This role drives continual improvement of procurement policies, procedures and processes and delivers accurate and insightful analytics and reporting to support procurement decision making.
- Experience performing commercial analytical procurement related insights.
- Good understanding of what good practice procurement processes and policy look like.
- Must be able to demonstrate high level problem solving skills, time management and find your own solutions whilst working within a team environment.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills essential
- You must be immediately available to start the role
- You must hold valid working rights for Australia.
- Immediate start
- 9 month contract
- Daily rate $550-600 per day + super
- Can be based in Parramatta, Potts Hill or Olympic Park
- Please submit your CV ASAP.
- Submissions close lunchtime Monday 8th February.
- Your CV will be reviewed by Christian Bloomfield
- Pre-screening and initial interviews with Christian Bloomfield will be conducted Friday 5th and Monday 8th February only.
- Ref no. JO-2102-102744.