About the Company
Our client is a reputed Telecommunications organisation who provides their customers with seamless communication networks, applications and services, by providing them with real-time information, and by arming them with intuitive, nearly indestructible radios and devices.
About the Role
This role provides dedicated commercial support for our client's wireless network under their managed services contract. You will be responsible to operate and maintain a mission-critical radio network for our client in Brisbane.
You will be responsible for providing proactive support for the development, maintenance and growth of our clients managed services contract and associated supplier contracts. You will work with the account team and the customer to help manage risk and mitigation strategies, oversee client solutions and the customer's compliance to contracted commitments, assist in sales enablement for new opportunities, and grow customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain a strong and constructive relationship with the customer
- Ensure contractual commitments are met by their due dates and ongoing compliance with the contract generally
- Lead the contract variation and change order process. Review, challenge and consolidate all inputs into a coherent business proposal for submission. Ensure all internal stakeholders are consulted throughout the process and proper approvals obtained
- Provide analysis and decision support on complex SLA's and abatement calculations
- Participate in the resolution of contractual and commercial disputes by researching and clearly articulating contractual obligations and facilitation of legal advice
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience, reduce risk positions, improve margin performance and assist in supplier management
- Attend customer governance meetings
To be considered, you will have:
- Strong experience in Business or Commercial Management, or a role with relevant exposure to commercial functions and interactions with external customers
- Degree qualified in an accounting or business related discipline
- Demonstrated experience of identifying issues and areas for improvement, and leading programs to deliver
- Demonstrated experience of cultivating and managing relationships at a senior management level (internal) and/or with customers (external)
- Demonstrated experience of working with others to resolve conflict
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101395. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com