About the Company
Our client is a ASX listed global Industry leader offering a complex, innovative and dynamic work environment. They are currently seeking a Commercial Analyst who partners with the Operational Regional General Managers to protect and grow the business. The CA takes direction from the commercial Manager (CM) to support the business commercially with some end of month reporting, budgeting, forecasting, client profitability reviews, pricing, analysis , training and insight.
About The Job
Provide Commercial support and Analysis to (RGM) including client profitability reviews, financial modelling of initiatives to drive TTV growth and profit. Support local BDMS and operations teams with analysis of data for client retenders, productivity and cost analysis for pricing for RFPs and finance implementation support.
The CA will be involved in Special Projects as directed by the CM that will move the business forward, reduce costs and promote profit growth. Developing a sound knowledge of the booking systems and mid office platform - Lumina and reporting suite Crystal, Client Bank Connect to provide relevant analysis will be required.
Provide Commercial Support to the local RGMs, BDMs/AMs and Team Leaders. This includes analysis and communication of key business drivers, client profitability and TTV reconciliation from past to future periods among other aspects of the business model. Here, the CA also takes responsibility for developing the business acumen of all operational staff in the Area though regular training at Area meetings. Strong analytical capabilities and excellent communication are all necessary in these duties as well as in challenging ROI and the business model and supporting decision making at the RGM level.
Provide in-depth commentary on a monthly basis on Area's results including key drivers and how lead indicators will impact future results by preparing monthly reforecasts. Identify areas of opportunity through productivity and revenue stream analysis. Communicating this analysis and understanding the business to RGM, Team Leaders and to Finance Leaders is a key role of the CA.
Support the CM and RGM with special projects including wage modelling and analysis, product reporting to identify strategies to optimise profitability, ROI on marketing and project spends. This may involve developing reporting solutions that improve commercial outcomes and move the business forward. Continually monitor and reporting on operational performance.
Partner with RGM to ensure annual budget process is complete, has integrity, and targets growth as most relevant through the Area. This involves the TTV reconciliation process, cost review, shop budget completion, uploading data into systems, and analysis of actual results against budget expectations during the year.
- CPA/CA or studying towards
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with initiative to resolve issues or pursue business opportunities as they are identified
- Strong customer focus
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change, growth and pressure
- Global ASX listed Industry Leader
- Corporate Offices close to public transport
- Opportunity to be involved in exciting projects and influence business decisions.
- A Global Mobility Program to enable you work anywhere in the world
- An Emerging Leader program to get you to the next stage through some of the best mentors in the world
- Annual Finance conferences where you are flown to a location, put up in a hotel and provided with food and drinks.
- High performers get into Global where they fly you to an International destination for a holiday
- Discounted Travel on flights, insurance tours and accommodation, Qantas Club
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Bo Campbell on 02 8093 0633, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89864. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com