About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which require an experienced executive support officers to join their team on a temporary basis. The public sector has five organisational values to support their workforce. These values are the building blocks for their workplace culture. The values are: placing customer's first, putting ideas into action, unleashing potential, being courageous and empowering people.
About the Role
Your key responsibilities will include undertaking commercial, due diligence and probity searches on projects and applications for industry programs. Additionally you will prepare due diligence and commercial assessment reports, and collaborate with the economic analysis and project management teams for project review and reporting.
* Undertake commercial, due diligence and probity searches on projects and applicants for industry programs
* Sound Excel/MS Word skills
* Prepare due diligence and commercial assessment reports
* Very sound communication skills including written and analytical skills and capacity to work in tight timeframe
* Previous experience in commercial assessment and due diligence highly regarded
You will receive the opportunity to work within a high performing state government department based in Brisbane CBD. Working alongside like-minded professionals, this short-term assignment will enable you to further develop your analytical abilities whilst receiving a competitive hourly rate.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90570. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com