|Posted||20 days ago|
About the Company
Reshaping how they deliver high quality services, this iconic Queensland based company continues to grow through service diversification. Faced with challenges conducive to a rapidly growing market, they forge ahead as a leader with an ongoing commitment to achieving a superior level of service as they engage with people to deliver skilled interventions and assist others in achieving positive change and growth.
To support a number of transformation projects, the opportunity has arisen for a specialist to join the team and be responsible for the consolidation, management and innovation of the financial planning and analysis function to drive efficiencies and improve stakeholder relationships and outcomes.
About the Role
The role will be responsible for the following functions:
- Develop commercial tools and templates for the business
- Refine standard business case templates, standard capital request process, project execution plans and procurement processes
- Review of commercial skills and frameworks to assess and map existing talent and identify gaps and action plans to mitigate
- Provide additional commercial skills to support Business Performance Analysts and Senior Operational Managers where appropriate
- Support the Business Performance Analysts to develop business cases and development feasibilities
- Improve commercial returns through coaching in the interpretation and analysis of financial practices and outcomes
We are looking for a high performing individual who has previous experience driving the review and subsequent change within a commercial planning function of a business. Ideally you will have operated in a senior performance analyst or commercial manager role with the demonstrated ability of understanding complex business problems and opportunities, and develop solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals. Ideally you will also have prior experience in the development of commercial frameworks, implemented new policies and procedures and redefined procurement processes for new business case developments. A genuine desire and commitment to improve the financial position of the organisation through the provision of sound commercial advice is also ideal. This role is being offered on a Fixed Term contract for 5 months intially. Opportunities do exist longer term for the right individual.
Working for an employer of choice, the organisation will offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package and be exposed to a varied and challenging role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 0452 548 494, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100872. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com