About the Company:
Operating as one of Australia's largest transport authorities, this business manages more than half of Queensland's trade through their facilities. They are responsible for strategic planning, business and infrastructure development all whilst ensuring safety, security and environmental management is a key focus of their operations. Due to promotion, the opportunity now exists for a energetic and proactive individual to join this finance team.
About the Role:
The primary objective of the Financial/Management Accounting Analyst is to assist Group Finance in the preparation, analysis and reporting of data, along with the preparation of all month end and year end reporting requirements.
Furthermore your key duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for dedicated business units
- Assisting to manage day to day finance operations, including ownership of monthly ledger close
- Reporting and analysis around margin management
- Key budgeting and month end reporting processes, rolling forecasts, and internal board reporting
- Quarterly bank reporting
- Annual budgeting process
- Financial year end planning, statutory reporting and the external audit process
- Various ad hoc projects for senior management and executive team as and when required
We are looking for an individual who wants growth and development, with 5+ years in financial/ management accounting. You will have obtained your CA/CPA and have the ability to adapt to a fast pace changing environment. Additionally, successful applicants will be a self-starter with a can do attitude, and has the ability to work within a team environment. You will also have the ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines and prioritise work flow and high attention to detail with a conscientious work ethic. Ideally you will come from a logistics, infrastructure or energy generation organisation with an appreciation for accounting for large asset bases.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99353. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com