|Posted||5 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are engaged to recruit an experienced Comcare Claims Manager to effectively support the CSIRO in their research and development activities. This role is a temporary opportunity based in Canberra starting ASAP for 3 months, with the potential to extend for the right candidate.
About the Role
- Deliver a comprehensive and effective approach to the management of workers' compensation claims across the entire CSIRO portfolio
- Work collaboratively with the EM Health & Wellbeing, Health, Injury Management Advisors, HSE Managers and Advisors and other relevant stakeholders
- To provide advice, coach and regularly update Managers and Advisors on progress of claims
- Create and maintain relationships with Comcare, CSIRO Legal Counsel, IME's and the regulator to ensure effective support is available as required in claim management
- To schedule claim reviews with Comcare to ensure estimates are appropriately assigned prior to premium calculations
- Maintain records in CSIRO's Injury Management in a timely and accurate manner
- Understand CSIRO EBA and other relevant benefits that are available to employees
- At least 5 years' injury/illness compensation claims experience in a similar role
- At least 5 years' demonstrated understanding of occupational rehabilitation and the practical application of legal requirements
- At least 5 years' experience using Injury Management data base (i.e. InjuryMaster, Solv, Donesafe or similar)
- Demonstrated understanding of Workers' Compensation and Occupational Rehabilitation and the practical application of legal requirements
- At least 3 years' working knowledge of Comcare legislation, and experience in Comcare claims and insurance premium processing for Comcare, an employer or with a third party agent
- Must be able to pass a National Police Check
- Up to $55 p/hr depending on experience
- Opportunity to work for the CSIRO
- Potential for flexibility with location - ACT, Sydney or VIC
- Interstate travel
We thank you for your interest in this role, however we will not be accepting calls and applications are only received via SEEK.
Job ref no. JO-2102-103029.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com