About the Company
Do you like to work with a team that is collaborative, inclusive and community-minded? Do you like to challenge yourself? If this sounds like you, then look no further. This national Not-For-Profit company is seeking a personable, empathetic and mature-minded AR/Collections Officer to complement their team.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to manage the collection of debtors, ensuring a pro-active and timely collection of amounts outstanding in accordance with agreed payment terms.
As a Collections Officer you will be responsible for:
- Follow up on aged, unpaid invoices
- Investigation of invoicing issues through to resolution
- Reconciliation of customer ledgers
- Managing the 'debtors' email inbox
- Facilitating payments
- Arranging payment plans
- Accessing hardship claims
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in debtor management and exceptional customer service skills. You must be capable to work in a high volume, KPI based environment.
You will possess the following:
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- High attention to detail with accurate reporting skills
- Proven ability to recover debt
- Ability to work autonomously
- Enjoyment of people, able to quickly build and maintain relationships
- North Brisbane location with parking
- Strong team environment
- 8.30am to 5.00pm workday, 1 hour lunch
- $52 000 per annum plus super plus $15 900 salary packaging benefit
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1908-96916. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com