|Posted||16 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is a well-known organisation with a fantastic culture, this organisation has a real tangible positive impact on Australians. They have a wide array of compliance, business, and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders.
About the Role
The GCP Cloud Security Engineer will be working as part of a dedicated team that is responsible for development of security patterns, controls and associated tooling for the Google Cloud Platform. This role will interface and collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to provider security associated with delivering new and innovative world class solutions.
- Proven experience within GCP building and supporting secure code pipelines, CI/CD.
- Proven experience working with and supporting high traffic/transaction web applications.
- Experience delivering applications within a commercial environment
- Strong experience with configuration management tools.
- Strong experience with administering and troubleshooting Linux such as Redhat, CentOS or similar.
- Proven experience with GCP and knowledge of the breath of services and their platform
- Experience with web application security.
- Experience with cloud application, architectural and infrastructure patterns
- Experience with writing and maintaining code and interacting with APIs.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102073. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com