|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Well established company working in a sector that has not slowed down as a result of COVID. Beautiful state of the art offices on a great part of the CBD. The team are currently working from home.
About the Role
The role requires a senior AWS Cloud Engineer who has extensive experience designing, implementing and supporting AWS Infrastructure solutions.
You will be working as part of a national team working on a large mission critical cloud based platform. The role has a lot of project work and also some support work as required. Small on call requirement that is spread across the team.
Initial 6 months contract that should go to 12 months based on performance.
Team of 6.
* Senior level AWS skills to include infrastructure provisioning, containerisation using Docker. API management.
* Manage and support a large AWS Cloud Infrastructure environment to include IAM using CLI, VPC, S3. elastic cache
* Provide expert level technical guidance and support for AWS platforms and technologies.
* Mange security of AWS platforms and manage incidents and change requests.
* Experience of Linux / windows OS desirable
* Python scripting skills highly desirable.
* Hands on experience working with technical teams to design, implement and support complex infrastructure solutions.
You would be supporting one or two tickets per week on average and the rest is project based work.
You will be an experienced AWS Cloud Specialist interested in interesting work with a recognised brand in Australia who have a great EVP and work life balance. Scope for long term contract work.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102616. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com