About the Company: well-known company in Engery sector.
About the Role:
- Designs, plans, and integrates cloud computing and virtualization systems using infrastructure as code and modern cloud-native deployment techniques such as DevOps.
- Develops and conducts testing of cloud and virtualization systems.
- Develops automation scripts for efficient deployment and operations of cloud and virtualization systems.
- Maintains technical expertise relevant industry standards and best practices in cloud computing and virtualization technologies.
- Evaluates and reports on new cloud and virtualization technologies to enhance capabilities of cloud- based and virtualized services.
- Drives continuous improvement and adoption of best practices to simplify, standardize and consolidate the core computing infrastructure wherever it makes sense, to include tools to ensure ease of use for organization.
- Provide project support and assistance for other teams.
- 6-8 years of experience in similar position.
- 2+ years of experience in Exchange 2013, 5+ years in Windows Server 2012/2016
- Experience preferred: process automation using Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc.
- Experience in Office 365, Azure AD, AD & ADFS.
- Must be worked in large Azure projects (200+ servers)
- Maturity, poise, and confidence in the face of adversity.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to effectively communicate and collaborate with a broad range of groups and individuals, including IT technicians, vendors, internal and external service providers, IT management, and business unit staff.
- Must be highly organized while requiring minimal day-to-day guidance.
- Possess superior problem-solving skills, able to assemble a team as needed to identify issues, root causes and solutions.
- Able to communicate difficult technical concepts clearly to a variety of individuals of varying technical expertise and understanding.
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90849. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com