|Posted||11 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is a well-known utilities enterprise, that prides themselves on their open, collaborative and dynamic culture which inspires employees to thrive, and give their best whilst being supported, developed and nurtured. They care about their people, environment and the impact they make.
About the Role
In this role, you will be involved in the management and coordination of development delivery pertaining to transformation project specific work. We are looking for hands on Cloud Developer/Data Engineer to lead the design, build, test and deployment of ETL and Analytics solutions . You will assist in leading (cloud) data engineering solutions as per approved programs and the IT Strategy.
- You have extensive experience in Cloud Technologies - AWS Platform, Redshift, Snowflake, Airflow
- Commerical experience in cloud engineering / analytics tools and applications (ETL - EMR, Databricks, DB - Dynamo DB, Redshift, Orchestration - Airflow etc).
- Extensive Experience in DataLake, Data-Warehouse platforms
- Experience in agile concepts and an agile mindset.
- Extensive experience with ETL frameworks, development lifecycle and testing competency.
- Workplace culture that is adaptable
- Paid parental leave that is generous
- Teamwork is a lot of fun.
- Opportunities for advancement in your career
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. JO-2103-103148. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com