Work required to be performed
- Administration of Azure and AWS environments either via a web portal and/or via PowerShell/CLI commands
- Development of Azure ARM and/or AWS cloud formation templates
- Monitoring of services and workloads in the Cloud
- The ability to perform BI actions on logging, Cloud usage and metric data
- Produce and maintain quality systems documentation
- Liaise with clients, giving timely and detailed verbal and written advice as required on AWS and/or Azure cloud services.
- Ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes
- Deliver outcomes that comply with documented technical architectures and policies
- Deliver services that comply with change, configuration, incident and problem management methodologies and systems.
The contractor will be required to assist with other technical services as directed by the Team Leader, Hybrid Cloud, or delegated Senior System Administrators.
The Contractor may also be required to undertake other duties as directed by the Director Operations, or Manager Systems Hosting.
- Experience managing and supporting AWS and/or Azure hybrid cloud environments
- A good understanding of Cloud security concepts - Security Groups, network security, encryption, auditing, monitoring and logging.
- PowerShell and other relevant scripting languages
Highly Desirable Qualifications/Certifications/Skills
- Automated deployment of products using cloud formation and ARM templates
- YAML/JSON development especially relating to infrastructure as code
- Experience with automation via scripts and orchestration tools like vRealize Automation
- Windows Server System Administration (minimum of Windows Server 2012 R2 / Windows Server 2016)
- Experience supporting an Enterprise environment
- Produce and maintain high quality systems documentation
Contractor personal characteristics:
- Proven ability to work autonomously and within a small team
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, management, vendors and customers
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organisation including senior management
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90938. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com