$145k - $150k inc Super + Bonus
L3 Windows Server/Desktop/Cloud Team - Service improvement focus
Blue-chip Global Financial Corporation
About the Company
Large Brisbane-based global financial corporation, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced L3 Windows Server and Cloud Team Lead.
The Cloud and Infrastructure team operate within the Technology team to provide cloud and on-premise infrastructure services that support over 1400 staff globally. The infrastructure is highly available, secure and flexible providing capacity on demand.
The role of the Team Leader Cloud and Infrastructure Operations is a hands-on role that will:
- Lead a team of technology professionals to manage, monitor, report on and direct Windows Server/ Desktop and Azure/AWS Cloud infrastructure operations to maximise the effectiveness of IT infrastructure to ensure high levels of availability, performance and reliability,
- Provide proactive and reactive support for infrastructure environment, including ensuring appropriate capacity and performance levels to meet business needs and high levels of availability.
About the Role
Take over an existing team of experienced and engaged L3 engineers
- Lead a team to ensure the accurate and timely completion of established business as usual processes that maintain agreed high levels of system availability, performance, capacity and security;
- Act as a central point of contact for Technology stakeholder for operational issues;
- Maintain and support Microsoft Desktop and Server standard operating environments (SOE);
- Manage the implementation of Changes to the infrastructure environment;
- Ensure the Cloud and Infrastructure Incidents (level 3), Service Requests and Problems are resolved and queue numbers are maintained to agreed levels.
- Prepare and maintain documentation including operational processes to a high level;
- Contribute towards an environment of process excellence through documentation, optimisation and reliable and complete execution of IT&F processes including change management, security, audit, GS007, disaster recovery, backup, user admin, system on-boarding and decommissioning;
- Demonstrated experience leading a team focused on delivery of IT operations, including reporting on service availability
- Demonstrated experience in leading, influencing, negotiation and managing conflict when working within an operational technology team with multiple vendors, stakeholder groups and deliverables
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in deploying and supporting Microsoft Windows server and client operating systems and IT platforms and devices. Experience in Financial Services would be highly regarded.
- Degree in Information Technology (or similar) and relevant recognised qualifications in Information Technology.
- Level 3 system and user support based on ITIL processes of Incident, Problem and Change and Release
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification Provide support services in relation to implementing, operating and supporting IT Cloud, infrastructure and platforms across the organisation using the following technologies:
- Microsoft PowerShell
Microsoft Windows 10 -advanced
Microsoft Windows Server - advanced
Infrastructure automation (Powershell)
Business productivity - Microsoft Office (including Office 365) and Internet browsers
Desktops SOE creation, maintenance and deployment including remote control, patch management, operating system deployment, network access protection and hardware and software inventory.
- Microsoft PowerShell
The organisation is a global diversified alternative investment firm offering infrastructure, real estate, private equity, liquid strategies and multi-asset investments. It is one of the largest institutional investment managers in Australia. Headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, they have offices across the globe.
Their culture is to be an inclusive organisation, one in which every employee has a true voice. enjoy a sense of belonging, and feel that difference is valued. They strive to build people leader capability to reduce unintended bias and ensure they are leveraging the uniqueness of all their people.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 10039, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90873. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com