Our client is a highly funded not for profit located on the city fringe of beautiful Melbourne. Within this business, the Information Technology team (of over 150 people) is a true enabler maintaining a large environment and having the opportunity to further develop and deploy a range of new cutting edge solutions.
They offer their staff an autonomous, mature working environment, with a friendly, collaborative culture and they certainly enjoy a good laugh and celebrating success. They want you to take ownership of your role and be a true SME.
As a cloud and automation engineer you will be responsible for multiple Functional areas and providing your expertise to further automate the environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- JEE containerisation and AWS deployment
- Underpinning AWS technologies
- Build/deploy/test automation, CD/CI (JEE Applications)
- Application-level patch automation (Java, JBoss,)
- Operational automation (shutdown, restart, IQ/OQ)
You will possess:
- Solid Automation experience
- The ability to work independently and deploy time management and task prioritisation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience with Cloud administration AWS and Azure
- Previous experience as a Unix administrator
- AWS Load Balancing skills.
You'll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative people in the business. Working in a company of this size means your career aspirations are endless as they're focused on investing in the right people. It's truly is an exciting time to be part of this company as they lead the way their industry.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90730. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com