|Posted||26 days ago|
About the Company
In partnership with this evolving Federal Government agency, Davidson are currently recruiting for a Clinical Governance Implementation Lead (APS 6) on a part-time basis (22.5 hours p/week). This role will oversee a large project ensuring a robust digital system is in place. You will have the opportunity to provide expert knowledge of clinical governance to support this implementation.
About the Role
- Proactively and strategically, support the implementation of clinical governance in line with the Clinical Governance Framework and the clinical governance obligations under the PGPA rule.
- Advocating clinical governance through building relationships that enable clinical governance implementation.
- Production of high-quality executive level deliverables aligned with expectations of established governance arrangements.
- Proactively and strategically, support the ACSQHC clinical safety audit and review program in the context of clinical governance application across Agency products and services.
- Supporting process maturity ensuring that Clinical Safety Review recommendations are addressed and tracked through to implementation or closure.
- Participate in clinical safety and risk management activities across the full risk management lifecycle.
- Sound understanding of key issues for consumers and clinicians in relation to clinical risk management, quality and safety and ability to communicate key messages to significant stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse complex and highly technical information and translate into clear communication to meet the needs of the target audience.
- Ability to produce high quality executive briefs, submissions and reports.
- Analytical problem-solving skills to enable the provision of sound advice and development of recommendations.
This is a long term opportunity until July 2021 based in stunning Brisbane CBD Offices. High attractive hourly rates on offer! Be part of this large program of work today!
As this is Federal Government Department, you must be an Australian citizen and be comfortable passing a criminal history check.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com