About the Company
Our client is a boutique Accounting Services provider whose innovative approach and methods, both already integrated and planned for the future, offer an attractive and differentiated service to a high growth market sector.
About the Role
As the Client Accounts Manager you will work closely with a Team Leader, who manages a team of Bookkeepers, to service clients with regards to AP, AR, Payroll, IAS, BAS, superannuation and tax. Your responsibilities will include -
- Coordination of Bookkeeping work to meet client and regulatory deadlines.
- Review and audit accounts e.g. reconciliations, to ensure that the quality of Bookkeeping work is at an optimal standard
- Ensuring the compliance of work undertaken.
- Acting as an escalation point for Bookkeeping requirements.
- Being the main point of contact for clients and, at times, being on-site with clients.
You must be an experienced Bookkeeper, and be well-versed with dealing with multiple clients and juggling priorities. You must have strong problem solving skills and be focussed on getting win-win outcomes.
To fit in with the lively culture in this organisation, we are looking for someone with an outgoing and upbeat personality.
- City fringe location, buses and trains are at the door and there is potential for on-site parking.
- Child-friendly - fully equipped children's room (Xbox, computer etc).
- 40 hours per week, somewhat flexible on start time - tell us what suits you.
- Attractive salary package - potential for bonus and profit share.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90737. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com