Our local government client has an immediate requirement for a skilled Civil Supervisor (Roads Maintenance) to join their team.
About the Role
You will lead a team responsible for the provision of inspections and maintenance on assets within the responsibility of the Works, Parks and Recreation, City Maintenance Branch.
You be also be responsible for supervising Maintenance Works Teams to undertake skilled minor construction and maintenance works in accordance with Councils standards for Civil Works and maintenance standards.
To be successful in the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Relevant qualifications in civil construction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in civil construction and maintenance (including roads)
- Ability to interpret basic construction/civil works plans
- High knowledge of workplace health and safety
- Local council or government experience will be highly regarded.
A current, valid "C" Class and "MR" driver license is essential for this position, as is a valid General Safety Induction Card.
This a great opportunity to secure an initial 3 month (with possible extension) contract role, working with one of our highly regarded, and busy local government employers
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101362. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com