About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are currently working with a mid tier civil contractor based in Sydney. The company is a reputable contractor with multiple projects based across NSW and have been picking up additional projects during this difficult time. A key focus is on civil engineering, road construction (RMS), concrete structres and pavements, earthworks and stormawater drainage. Projects range in value from $2million - $50 million.
About the Role
We are looking for a Civil Estimaotr for a full-time permanent position. You will be based in Sydney head office and working across multiple projects estimating on a first principle basis. The postion will be the sole estimator for the company and you will be reporting directly into the Managing Director.
Your responsibilities include;
- Managing tender submission deadlines
- Develop construction methodologies and construction programs
- Ensure timely submission of quotations
- Liaise and negotiate with clients and subcontractors
The ideal candidate will have;
- Sound knowledge of the Australian construction market
- At least 7- 10 years' experience estimating civil projects in NSW.
- minmum 5 years estimating from a fist principals basis
- Good communication skills and expert in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Experience in Benchmark estimating software highly desireable but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a contractor in Sydney that is offering a long term career opportunity. They are a growing contractor and looking for like minded individuals on a permanent full time basis.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email your CV to Clare Veness at email@example.com Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Clare Veness on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100978. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com