|Location||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted||20 days ago|
About the Company
Global company. Due to an increase in workload demands require a Chris 21 consultant who can start quickly for 2- 3 months work with a chance of extension.
About the Role
You have previous experience is support and administration of Chris21
- Chris21 (Frontier) systems admin experience or support experience required
- Experience in supporting Payroll processes for Salaried and Wages workforce.
- Ideally will have some payroll experience or a deep understanding/appreciation for payroll processes.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving and issue resolution with a service management focus.
- Great collaborator, ability to work within a team that services a number of HR Systems.
This is am immediate start. Please apply if you can start quickly.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101316. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com