About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which require an experienced Procurement Officer.
About the Role
* Liaise, consult, negotiate and provide advice to internal and external clients and organisations in relation to specific subpoenas and other notices of the courts.
* Contribute to the development and maintenance of subpoena policy, procedure and guidelines for the department.
* Process material for production to the courts under subpoena or other notices of the courts in accordance with relevant court and procedural rules and the confidentiality provisions of the Child Protection Act 1999.
* Undertake relevant administrative tasks associated with the management of subpoenas, including with respect to recordkeeping and workflow management.
* Supports strategic direction - you understand organisational goals and team priorities, know where to find relevant information and use established guidelines and resources to determine what information should be conveyed to others.
* Achieves results - you maintain accurate recording systems, take on additional tasks as required, and respond to change under guidance from your supervisor.
* Supports productive working relationships - you operate as an effective member of the workgroup who supports team members in achieving goals, especially during busy or difficult work periods.
* Displays personal drive and integrity - you are self-motivated and work effectively even in difficult circumstances staying calm and positive to achieve goals that are consistent with organisational priorities and standards.
* Communicates with influence - you convey information in a clear and objective manner and are aware of how your own communication style affects others, and structure your written communications so it is easy to follow.
* Technical/role specific - you maintain knowledge of legislative requirements relevant to subpoena and are able to practically apply these requirements to the documents of the agency
* Attractive Hourly Rate
* Fast paced environment
* AO4 Government Contract
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90759. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com