About Collins Foods
Collins Foods Limited (CFL) is an Australian publicly listed, Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) and casual dining restaurant business, operating in the top ASX 200. The organisation is synonymous with strong consumer brands namely KFC, Sizzler and Taco Bell, and has an expanding portfolio of operations across Australia, Europe and Asia. Celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2019, Collins Foods' Australian operations date back to 1969 with the opening of the first KFC restaurant in Queensland.
About Your Opportunity
The purpose of this role is to provide strategic leadership, management and oversight of the KFC brand for Collins Foods Ltd, achieving relevant KPIs that demonstrate improved business performance and sustained growth.
Working in partnership with the franchisor, there is a critical focus on driving growth and presence of the brand, leveraging a national network of circa 250 restaurants which represent approximately a third of the system and revenues in excess of $750M.
You will lead a national team of field-based operators and Area Coaches along with supporting teams such as restaurant excellence and marketing. Supporting partners in HR, IT, Finance etc., will assist in the successful execution of the role.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- At least 15 years operating in a leadership position with a progressively larger scope, responsibilities and complexity. Knowledge or experience working within the retail sector would be essential, preferably QSR.
- Demonstrated experience in leading an organisation of similar size and proven experience in delivering on KPIs such as Same Store Sales growth, EBITDA, Balanced Scorecard, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Food Safety, WHS and Shareholder value.
- An inherent bias towards customer-centricity and have delivered against similar, if not the same, world-class standards adopted by Collins Foods.
- Proven ability in building and maintaining productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A contemporary and versatile leadership style that balances the nurturing and cultivation of potential, and a high sense of accountability and high-level performance across teams and the organisation.
- Executive level ability to drive a value-based culture of collaboration and participation, setting high personal standards of cooperative and collaborative behaviour.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David (Will) Wilson on 07 3023 1000, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98640. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com