About Collins Foods
Collins Foods Limited (CFL) is an ASX200 listed company with operations dating back to 1969 when CFL opened the first KFC restaurant in Queensland. Fast forward 50 years and CFL is now the largest franchisee of KFC Restaurants in Australia operating almost 250 KFC restaurants across Australia and Europe, as well as Sizzler restaurants in Australia and Asia, and Taco Bell in Queensland and Victoria.
About Your Opportunity
The Chief Legal and Compliance Officer (CLCO) will be responsible for the governance framework within Collins Foods, which incorporates legal, risk, audit and compliance matters. As a member of the Executive Team, the CLCO will serve as a highly trusted adviser on a broad range of corporate governance related matters, supporting business operations nationally and also internationally.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
An exceptional academic profile, with relevant formal qualifications. Current practicing accreditation in at least one discipline such as legal, risk, audit, accounting , would be desirable;
- Minimum 8-10 years as a practicing lawyer, preferably within a private law firm or similar in an in-house position, with a strong commercial lens. Similar experience within an ASX listed organisation would be advantageous;
- Proven leadership, consultation, negotiation and advocacy skills, with experience in Mergers & Acquisitions strongly preferred;
- Deep knowledge of industry, regulatory framework and relevant legislation, as well as experience in risk and compliance management structures;
- Executive level ability to drive a value-based culture of collaboration and participation, setting high personal standards of cooperative and collaborative behaviour;
- A contemporary and versatile leadership style that balances the nurturing and cultivation of potential, and a high sense of accountability and high-level performance across teams and the organisation; and,
- Leadership traits that should include: collaborative nature, solutions focused and resourceful, confident and enthusiastic as well as being an energetic, resilient leader with high levels of commercial and business acumen.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David (Will) Wilson on 0499 920 848, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100272. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com