|Posted||8 days ago|
- Experienced and Proven Executive
- Lead Diversification and Operational Efficiencies
- Enjoy Regional Lifestyle
About ISIS Central Sugar Mill
Established in 1894 ISIS Central Sugar Mill has the capacity to process over 1,500,000 tonnes of cane to produce 223,874 tonnes of raw sugar. Representing approximately 300 growers across an area of 13,000 hectares they have continued to seek new opportunities for expansion in the current economic climate. Most recently there has been a large capital expansion project to improve rail access to the Mill and also the introduction of new growers having their crops processed at the facility.
About your Opportunity
Reporting to the Chair and Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for the stewardship of an organisation currently facing challenging times. The CEO has responsibility for the development of Strategic and Operational Plans and Budgets and the delivery of associated projects and activities to achieve targeted outcomes. The CEO has financial stewardship of the organisation to achieve growth in revenues, savings and operational efficiencies, as well as employing the appropriate people and culture strategies to nurture the desired working environment for optimum performance.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- At least a first degree in a relevant field (e.g. business, economics or manufacturing) and five years' relevant professional experience in sugar industry or other commodities.
- A strong commitment to OH&S and risk identification and risk management
- Demonstrated ability to network and develop strong working relationships with Government agencies, the private sector, interest groups and the general public.
- Demonstrated capability to identify appropriate Stakeholders and to harness their insight to develop evidence-based strategic plans.
- Demonstrated high level of operational leadership and management skills with experience in strategic execution, developing operational plans and management of resources and budgets.
- Excellent people leadership and development skills including demonstrated ability to lead teams to achieve targeted outcomes and to develop and sustain a high-performance culture.
- Strong communication skills including interpersonal, written and verbal, and a demonstrated capability to prepare and present correspondence, reports and submissions of a complex and substantive nature.
- Strong awareness of Regional Queensland industries, economic sectors, development and business issues.
- Comprehensive project management, development and implementation skills and experience in managing a number of major projects and resources concurrently.
- High degree of personal drive and energy.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Reynolds 0410 471 652 or Ryan Webster 0427 329 443, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103120.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com