Northern Territory PHN (NTPHN) has a vision to ensure that local communities enjoy their best health and well-being. They strive to achieve this vision through the development of relationships, respecting the diverse range of cultures, histories and traditions of the people in the Northern Territory. They seek to empower people to take control of their own health and wellbeing through providing funding and employment opportunities and recognising Aboriginal health knowledge in service delivery arrangement.
As the new CEO you will provide strategic leadership direction and oversight of all aspects on the NT PHN, including ongoing service delivery as well as transformative reform of the health care service system. Through developing stakeholder relationships across the Territory you will lead and ensure the delivery of services across the community. This will be a chance to continue the delivery of services whilst enhancing operational performance aimed at improving health outcomes. Of importance will be the management of strategic relationships with critical partners including Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services, two hospital and health services and across all levels of government.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification and at least 5-8 years' experience in health service/population health planning and management.
- Executive level experience in the development and management of strategic business plans, project management plans and budgets
- Executive level skills in critical thinking and analysis, strategic evidence-based decision making.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- High level experience in the application of program and project management tools, processes and
- A contemporary and versatile leadership style.
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical, diagnostic and solution focused problems solving skills.
- A high level of commercial or business acumen.
Applicants from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged for all NT PHN positions.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Reynolds or Ryan Webster on 07 3023 1079, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99521. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com