About the Company
- Government Agency
About the Role
- Establishing various strategies to support the delivery of various programmes of work
- Creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise employee engagement and the adoption of standard processes and systems.
- Develop, apply, manage and deliver change management activities based on structured methodology.
- Conduct business impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders as required
- Engaging with various stakeholders to build change and comms capabilities
- Drive continuous improvement for change management and delivery
- Seasoned Changed professional with a broad experience of projects
- Able to manage conflicting priorities within strict timelines
- Experience maintaining information on a number of projects to enable effective delivery, encourage efficient input and assurance.
- Demonstrated experience in organisational change on highly technical projects and the ability to translate into simple and clear messages to different stakeholder groups
- Strong communicator, able to build relationships across wide programmes
- Expert in developing and delivering change strategies
- Long term contract
- Client is ready for someone to start immediately
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90254. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com