|Posted||28 days ago|
About the Company
I am working with a NSW Government client based in Sydney CBD/ Western Sydney looking for a Change Manager. The role starts ASAP and goes on till 30th June 2021, with a good potential to extend beyond.
About the Role
The Change Manager will be responsible for creation of the change strategy and detailed plans for implementation as well as stakeholder engagement, communications and change management activities.
As a Change Manager, you'll use your skills to:
- Develop Change Management strategy, scope and plans
- Work on project to increase employee adoption, identifying possible resistance and developing strategies to overcome it.
- Support business in creation of team structures, position descriptions and capability statements
- Status reporting-budget, progress, risks and status
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with developing and implementing new operating model
- Experience working in a unionized environment is a must
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills
- Experience with organizational design, streamlining operations etc.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Job ref no. JO-2102-102781. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com