About the role
Our client is looking or multiple project implementation teams to facilitate concurrent implementations across multiple sites. We have multiple opportunities within both Brisbane and regional implementation teams. Being part of the Integrated Workforce Management myHR implementation team provides a unique opportunity to be involved in an ICT enabled business change project for a large department in Queensland. The organisation is geographically dispersed to all corners of the state and this is your opportunity to showcase your talents and further develop skills through your passionate involvement in our project.
As a Change Lead you will implement and operationalise sustainable business process change strategies to effectively realise the benefits of a large scale, ICT enabled business improvement project. In your role you will also assist in the development of change capability within the project team through the provision of Change Management mentoring and guidance to other project staff.
The key duties include:
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Lead the change management implementation activities to ensure a smooth transition into an improved model of service provision for the Qld Health payroll portfolio.
- Lead the communication and engagement activities with all levels of stakeholders to deliver a successful change management program.
- Act as a conduit between the Integrated Workforce Management (IWFM) project change team and Payroll Portfolio business group to deliver strategies and project collateral (documents, toolkits etc.) consistent with the overarching change program, to effectively implement, reinforce and sustain the business change.
- Lead the consultation and engagement process with key stakeholders as required by the project.
- Undertake business impact assessments and develop business transition plans relating to the IWFM business model, business process and system related changes.
- Provide specialised knowledge of change management methodologies, practices and approaches in relation to workforce management systems and business transition to improve the likelihood of success in achieving the project objectives.
- Ensure change management program design aligns to best practice methodologies and lessons learnt from prior implementations.
- Provide a support and mentoring role to other project staff in the areas of change management and business transition management.
To be successful you will need:
- Expertise in change management/business transformation
- Successful leadership of workforce management transformation activities
- Excellent change planning, analysis, interventions, resistance management, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Manage multiple deliverables within agreed priorities, timeframes and accountabilities
- Expert level stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Experience in the documentation, implementation and evaluation of business change activities
- Knowledge of or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of HR/payroll workflow processes and systems
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elliot Price Tripcony on 07 3023 1031, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89882. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com