Our client is a major Australian Manufacturer with an outstanding reputation across a myriad of products. Established for over 100 years, this Australian Icon has been a driver of innovation and collaboration throughout its history. With many global partners they continue to have unprecedented growth.
With this growth, comes opportunity and they are currently seeking an experienced Chaneg and Communications professional to work within the IT department to co-ordinate, translate and create both content, change plans and communications.
This is a critical position to ensuring a range of projects and change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget. The incumbent will focus on the people side of the change management process with a focus on changes to business processes, systems & technology, job roles and organisational structures.
- an in-depth understanding of the change process and how people adopt and process change differently
- acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- experience with project management methodologies, approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- experience with large-scale organisational change efforts
- knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; excellent active listening skills and the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- forward looking with a holistic approach
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99588. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com