|Posted||about 2 months ago|
Davidson is excited to present a brand new Change and Communication Specialist contract opportunity at a reputable state government department. This role will see you through until EOFY 2021 with a high chance of extension. Working closely with the senior management team, you will help them drive through some critical organisational changes as part of their Digital Transformation program. This is an excellent opportunity to leave your mark on exciting project work within a large scale enteprise environment.
About the Role
- Identify and understand project expectations and provide high level communication advice and develop and implement effective communication strategies, for targeted project stakeholders.
- Write and edit high quality content for publications and other communication material, as well as online and digital content
- Manage communication activities up to point of delivery including scripts and presentations for stakeholders
- Analyse, plan, co-ordinate communication activities and liaise closely with ITB Comms team on delivery
- Project related communications with stakeholders
- Develop templates and design with the use of design graphics
- Planning and tracking of project related communications and statistical reporting
- Support development of project artefacts that support change management activities, such as communications and learning reference material, for both digital and paper based needs.
- Participate in project and various working groups, boards, forums, committees and working parties to ensure stakeholder interests are effectively represented
- Collaborate closely with the project manager / change manager and relevant business executive to ensure the desired business outcomes are achieved.
- Understanding and ability to deliver communications and support change management on large scale complex ICT projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in planning, developing and coordinating communications and engagement activities for large scale complex ICT enabled project
- High level written and oral communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated by a superior ability in consultation, networking, negotiation, partnering, advocacy and influencing.
- Ability to work in a team within a collaborative environment by providing clear direction and establishing professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to use communication tools such as infographics etc
If this sounds like you, grab this opportunity and get your application in today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2012-102261. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com