Sensational Fixed Term Contract until December 2019 implementing Oracle Cloud in a large financial service organisation in Brisbane CBD.
This is a newly created role in a large, global organisation and will see you working closely with SMEs and project team to implement oracle as an enterprise wide solution.
Specifically, you will facilitate impact assessments, as well as stakeholder engagement and communication strategies to deliver project-related change to our users. As a pivotal member of the project team, your contribution will enable a seamless implementation process of our best in class solution.
In this career defining role you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the implementation of targeted change management strategies
- Facilitate the change impact assessment analysis and related workshops
- Identify and recommend process improvement opportunities through current vs future process mapping
- Identify key risks and develop plans to mitigate and support users through change
- Develop impactful project-related internal communications
- Conduct change readiness assessments to ensure successful project implementation and transition
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure change approaches meet business needs
- Support the integration of change management activities into the overall project plan
- Support and monitor deliverables against the change management plan and adapt where required
The ideal candidate
As a strong candidate for this role, you will be a highly motivated individual with experience delivering change projects. In addition, you will have the following:
- Demonstrated experience implementing change, stakeholder management and communication strategies within project timelines
- Well-developed understanding of change management methodologies and demonstrated experience implementing best practice solutions
- Experience undertaking stakeholder assessments, including change impact assessments and change readiness assessments
- Ability to identify change impacts across various stakeholder groups and to propose solutions for the management of those impacts
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, building effective relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to influence stakeholders where required
- Experience with Microsoft Office, web page structure/design, and online capturing tools
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. Prosci), preferred
- Experience and/or knowledge of asset/funds management or financial services industry, preferred
- Experience on large Information Technology Projects, particularly ERP (Oracle/SAP) implementations; and operating model changes, preferred
Must have valid working rights in Australia.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89506. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com