As the Change Analyst you will be reporting into the Change Lead on a number of technology uplift projects across multiple streams of the business.
You will be supporting the Change lead on a number of initiatives such as:
- Pulling together workshops
- Assessing what are the key impacts and changes after reviewing project plans & documentation
- Working with BA's & PMs
- Managing the change roll out across different streams of the business covering various projects and initiatives.
- Working closely with key stakeholders who themselves will be undergoing some significant change in culture as they move to NWOW.
- Impact Analysis.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a change analyst across multiple programs of work
- Excellent stakeholder analysis, relationship and management skills
- Experience supporting change in a complex and fast paced environment
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous, dynamic environment
- Experience working on a technology driven project
- PROSCI or ADKAR certification
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99376. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com