About the Company
Our utilities sector client is building a dynamic Business Project Services division to partner with technology and business projects across the organisation. It will be a centralised function of dedicate delivery experts, PM's, BA's and Change consultants, responsible for professional services approach to project delivery.
About the Role
As the Change Analyst in the team your role is to effectively deliver business change management activities across prioritised projects, initiatives and releases. You will look to understand the impacts of changes being introduced and ensure the effective delivery of changes into the business.
Some key deliverables include:
- Must have valid passport and be willing to travel to Hong Kong twice in October.
- Contributing to the development of Change Management Strategies across allocated projects and initiatives
- Developing business and customer impact assessments, stakeholder analysis, business cutover and transition plans, business readiness and change readiness assessments, and communication plans
- Identifying and analysing risks and issue and providing solutions and recommendations
- Contributing to the continual improvement of enterprise change management framework, methodologies and tools
To be successful you will need to showcase
- Demonstrated similar Change Analyst expertise in a large and complex organisation within various IT projects - no specific technologies because the change process is more important
- Some Learning and Development experience (desirable)
- Strong analytical, planning and organising skills
- Exceptional written, communication, influencing skills
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skill
- Proactive and thrives on working in a dynamic environment
If you are experienced, passionate and love working in a team environment APPLY today, interviews commence next week!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90908. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com