About the Company
Our utilities sector client is building a dynamic Business Project Services division to partner with technology and business projects across the organisation. It will be a centralised function of dedicate delivery experts, PM's, BA's and Change consultants, responsible for professional services approach to project delivery.
About the Role
As the Change Analyst in the team your role is to effectively deliver change management activities across prioritised IT projects, initiatives and releases. You will look to understand the impacts of the IT changes being introduced and ensure the effective delivery of changes into the business.
Some key deliverables include:
- Contribute to the development of Change Management Strategies across allocated projects and initiatives.
- Development of business and customer impact assessments, stakeholder analysis, business cutover and transition plans, business readiness and change readiness assessments, communication plans and messaging etc utilising ADKAR principles.
- Business risk/ issue analysis - identify and analyse risk/issue mitigation/resolution options and recommendations related to the delivery of the change program.
- Assess change readiness prior to go live and action and monitor interventions.
- Provide status reporting as required.
To be successful you will need to showcase:
- Experience in a similar change analyst within IT or technology projects- ideally in a complex organisation
- Strong Analytical skills; applies logical thinking to gathering and analysing information
- Awareness of ADKAR principles and use of formal change management frameworks, methodologies and tools
- Effective written and verbal communication skills at all levels within the organisation and with key stakeholders
- Effective workshop facilitation skills that enable a group of people to understand their common objectives and assists them to plan and achieve an outcome without taking a particular position in the discussion
- Experience working on projects or organisation affected by government regulations would be highly desirable
If you are experienced, passionate and love working in a team environment APPLY today, interviews commence next week!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margaret Cook on 03 9929 9554, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90832. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com