|Posted||about 2 months ago|
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Change Analyst to join our client, a well-known organisation on a 3 month initial contract.
The Change Analyst will play a key role in identifying, planning and coordinating change initiatives for customer facing deliveries. As a Change Analyst, you will work alongside the Change Lead and a multi-disciplinary project team, leading the change with a strong focus on communication and employee adoption.
Key focuses for this role will be:
- Provide advice and support for implementing the change initiative
- Develop the change plan and support roll out across relevant business units
- Develop and implement processes and training that support business and operational readiness / adoption
- Assist the business units develop customer campaign strategies
You will be responsible for
- Develop and deliver a change management plan for the project
- Provide change advice and support for deployment change readiness
- Lead change aspects of the implementation
- Prioritise change deliverables
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Identify risks as well as developing and executing mitigation measures
- Scope and manage impacts of the proposed and implemented change
- Provide project measures and reporting
- Provide status reports
- Consult and collaborate with Comms, the Program team and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102066. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com