About the Role
The objective of the Change Analyst/Trainer role is to work with various project teams to ensure that the people change aspects of the project/s are appropriately identified, planned, managed and delivered by providing change expertise, advice and support to enable the successful delivery of technology-based projects. This will be achieved through a consultative manner, engaging with key stakeholders and ensuring a consistent approach to change management across the projects. This role will report to either the Change Manager - ICT or the Project manager
- Conduct and document detailed change impact assessments and understand business processes to ensure that impacts and the level of change required is understood.
- Develop effective relationships and provide active engagement and support of stakeholders to encourage buy-in and adoption.
- Develop and deliver broadcast and targeted communications and collateral across multiple channels to effectively communicate change to internal and external stakeholders. Establish and monitor feedback channels.
- Contribute to the development of training materials and participate in training delivery.
- Work closely with SMEs, change champions and stakeholders to support change readiness, identify resistance and develop and monitor interventions.
- Support go-live activities and provide post rollout support and coaching and monitor adoption.
- Maintain stakeholder matrix, change analysis, communication and training schedules, health checks and readiness
- Work collaboratively with the project team, SMEs, business and external stakeholders to support the effective implementation of the project/s.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- A solid understanding of adult learning principles
- A high level of communication skills both oral and written
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools (e.g. Prosci ADKAR model)
Knowledge, Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Strong demonstrated experience as a Change Analyst/Trainer in the development and execution of change management plans and readiness activities in major organisations preferably with in ICT Projects
- Extensive knowledge of change management principles and methodologies, complimented by a solid practical understanding of how people progress through the change process
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills including the ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with people of all levels and roles
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proven ability to facilitate open communication and discussion between stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work in partnership with key stakeholders to achieve project outcomes and to facilitate successful organisational change.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and others to unite and move them towards a common shared vision or goal.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects with a consistent and methodical approach, on time and budget
- Experience in the utility sector or the ability to rapidly acquire an understanding of the water industry including its terminology and technical programs of work
- High level of proficiency with MS Office/ Office 365 applications especially MS Teams
- Proficiency I the use of training development tools such as Captivate, Articulate, Sharepoint, Visio
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100149. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com