About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Casual Project Site Administrator located in Mt Isa to commence a temporary contract which may be subject to change due to project requirements.
About the Role
- Provide administrative support including;
- Manage on-boarding and induction of new project resources
- Execute procurement activities for projects as requested by Project managers
- Execute travel, Equipment hire, and on site equipment requirements as requested by Project Managers
- General Administration duties including but not limited to diary management, meeting minutes, filing/archiving/ document management.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, policies, procedures and practices.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to health, safety and environment and support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Support Site based project team with administrative and day-to-day functions that contribute to the successful planning and delivery on time, to budget and to the required standard of customer satisfaction and effective functioning of the project.
- Contribute to the investigation, development and improvement of project processes and systems and maintain commitment to continuous improvement in quality of service and environmental performance in response to customer needs and expectations
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports to project requirements highlighting compliance, project performance, governance, delivery and cost risks ensuring the provision of relevant and timely information to project directors/managers/broader team and external stakeholders and clients.
- Exposure and knowledge of Document management systems such as Procore or Acconex.
- Computer and application skills including word, email and Windows based applications.
- Knowledge of utilities, electrical Infrastructure, civil construction, mining Infrastructure or Government regulated Business would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated commitment to ensuring compliance with Workplace Health & Safety.
- Demonstrate ability to ensure quality output.
- Demonstrated ability to work on project sites independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely in a team environment.
- 'C' Class driver's licence.
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card.
- Administration experience.
- Cert IV of Business Administration plus extensive administrative skills at an advanced level or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Project site based administration experience.
- First Aid/ CPR.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and prioritise work, operate autonomously, resolve problems and make informed decisions including the completion of multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to Operate in a highly autonomous and consistently changing environment where requirements, duties, responsibilities and tasks are not constant or prescribed.
- Mt Isa Location to support regional jobs and growth
- Minimum 3 days per week with the potential to increase
- Great hourly rate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Ref no. JO-2007-101028. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com