About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Casual Project Site Administrator located in Brisbane to commence a temporary contract through to March 2021 which may be subject to change due to project requirements.
About the role
- Provide administrative support including;
- Manage onboarding and induction of new project resources
- Execute procurement activities for projects as requested by Project managers
- Execute travel, Equipment hire, and on site equipment requirements as requested by Project Managers
- General Administration duties including but not limited to diary management, meeting minutes, filing/archiving/ document management, Printing/Binding, stationery orders etc.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, policies, procedures and practices.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to health, safety and environment and support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Arrange staff training and assist with maintain training records.
- Support project team with administrative and day-to-day functions that contribute to the successful planning and delivery on time, to budget and to the required standard of customer satisfaction and effective functioning of the project.
- Contribute to the investigation, development and improvement of project processes and systems and maintain commitment to continuous improvement in quality of service and environmental performance in response to customer needs and expectations.
- Previous experience organising training and maintaining training documents of company personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and prioritise work, operate autonomously, resolve problems and make informed decisions including the completion of multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- Computer and application skills including word, email and Windows based applications.
- Knowledge of utilities, electrical Infrastructure, civil construction, mining Infrastructure or Government regulated Business would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated commitment to ensuring compliance with Workplace Health & Safety.
- Demonstrate ability to ensure quality output.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- 'C' Class driver's licence.
- 2 Years Administration experience.
- Cert IV of Business Administration plus extensive administrative skills at an advanced level or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- First Aid/ CPR.
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card.
- Forklift Ticket - LF
- Brisbane Riverside Location
- Attractive hourly rate $35-$45 per hour + SUPER depending on experience
- 6 month contract with the possibility to extend
Davidson is currently receiving a record number of applications for all job opportunities. We are doing all we can to connect with each and every applicant in a timely manner. We apologise for an delays and thank you for your understanding during such a unique time in our history. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brooke Meadows on 07 3023 1034.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com